FALL & SPRING SEMESTERS
Monday - Thursday 8:30am to 5:00pm
Friday 8:30am to 4:00pm
Meet Our Staff
- Provides Strategic Direction and Leadership for Career Center services to Cadets, CGC Students and Alumni.
- Represents The Citadel to Employers, Parents, Faculty, Staff, Alumni, and Community Organizations, as related to career development.
- Works with groups and individuals in Career Preparation and Transition.
, Associate Director for Technology & Operations
- Oversees administration of online career management system (hireLINK): job board, resume database, announcement center, & more.
- Maintains and integrates various technological systems into Career Center operations.
- Manages Website Development and Maintenance.
- Provides supervisory level Advisement and Support to Professional staff.
- Develops Career Planning Preparation materials.
- Coordinates department Maintenance and Information Technology needs.
- Serve as department liaison to ITS, Facilities & Engineering, Procurement, Finance, and Auxiliary Services.
- Oversees front desk operations and supervises Graduate Assistants.
, Recruiting & Summer Program Coordinator
- Manages the daily operations and logistics of the Campus Recruiting Program.
- Serves as primary contact for all Employer Relations and Recruitment efforts.
- Maintains employer use and integration of Recruitment Management System (hireLINK) in Career Center operations.
- Oversees Social Media integration into Career Center operations.
- Presents to CSI/LDRS 101 classes, providing orientation and training in E-Leadership Portfolio components.
, Associate Director for Career Education & Outreach
- Supports Career Education by meeting with students in: Career Center Lab, Workshops, Classroom and Campus Presentations, and by Appointment.
- Assists students with Resume Construction, Job Search Strategy, Networking Skills, and Interview Preparation.
- Develops content and presentations for: CSI/LDRS101 classes, Commandant's Leadership Training Program (LTP), and Workshops.
- Manages student orientation and training of career development software and career assignments for E-Leadership Portfolio (Sigi3, InterviewStream, TaskStream).
Graduate Assistants (Spring16)
- Support Career Education through review of career-related assignments in the E-Leadership Portfolio.
- Support Employer Relations and Recruitment through assisting with Career Fairs and other recruitment events.
- Assist students with Resume Construction, Job Search Strategy, Interview Preparation, and Networking Skill Development.
- Conduct career-related Workshops and Presentations.
- Serve as the frontline for the department to greet visitors, answer email and phone, and assist with the Career Education Lab.
We look forward to working with you!
The Citadel Career Center
Providing the education and resources that enable Citadel students to make informed decisions about their career goals.
GENERAL CONTACT INFORMATION
♦ The Citadel Career Center
171 Moultrie Street
Charleston, SC 29409-6210
♦ The Citadel Career Center
573 Huger Street
Charleston, SC 29403
Directions & Map (#36)
Virtual Tour (#53)